Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY) that allows others to share and adapt the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
2. Spinak E. O que é este tema dos preprints?. Disponível em: https://blog.scielo.org/blog/2016/11/22/o-que-e-este-tema- dospreprints/. Acesso em: 17 ago 2019.
3. eLife Early-Career Advisory Group. Webinar report: What’s the deal with preprints? Disponível em: https://elifesciences.org/insideelife/d4017493/webinar-report-what-s-the-deal-with-preprints. Acesso em: 01 nov 2019.
4. Melo M. O que é um preprint? Avaliable from: O que é um preprint? Avaliable from: https://marcoarmello.wordpress.com/2018/10/30/ preprint/. Cited: 2019 Nov 01.
5. Mudrak B. What are Preprints, and How Do They benefit authors? Avaliable from: What are Preprints, and How Do They benefit authors? Avaliable from: https://www.aje.com/arc/benefits-ofpreprints-for-researchers/. Cited: 2019 Nov 01.
6. Bourne PE, Polka JK, Vale RD, Kiley R. Ten simple rules to consider regarding preprint submission. PLoS Comput Biol. 2017;13(5):e1005473. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pcbi.1005473